Johnny Tea is an athlete turned strength coach and manual therapist. Johnny uses his professional expertise and personal compassion to empower clients at all fitness levels to take control of their health and live happier lives.
Professional qualifications and experience include:
– Bachelor’s degree in Kinesiology, with emphasis on exercise and performance enhancement
– Master’s degree in Exercise Science, with emphasis on performance enhancement and injury prevention
– Certified Strength and Conditioning Coach (CSCS)
– Certified Neuromuscular Therapist (NMT)
– Fascial Stretch Therapist (FST)
– Precision Nutrition Certified (Pn1)
– Performance Enhancement Certified (PES)
– Titleist Performance Institute Certified (TPI)
Johnny’s history as an athlete dates back to his years as a competitive basketball and football player in high school and college. He later worked with strength and conditioning programs at both the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) and the University of Southern California (USC).